About

วันจันทร์ที่ 8 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Little angel




Let's me introduce myself. My name is Kewalin Nontanam. You can call me Ann  and I am 18 years old.  My birthday is on 1 April  1998. I am short and plump. I have dark hair and dark eyes. I have one sisters, one elder brother. I was born in Phonphisai Nongkhai. My address is 195/11 Nanang, Phonphisai, Nongkhai ,Thailand. I am Thai and I am a Buddhist. I graduated from Chompholphonphisai School. I’m studying in Faculty of Humanity and Social Science in English major. I’m in the class B.A. 5902 at Loei Rajabhat University in Muang Loei, Loei, Thailand. My favorite sport is swim. My favorite food is Tom Yum Kung and Salted eat fish with chili paste. At the weekend I like chatting on the telephone with my friends and going to the shopping mall. Sometimes I watch a movie with my sister. When I grow up I want to be a teacher.

8 ความคิดเห็น: